Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pizza Crescent Rolls


Pizza Crescent Rolls


Let's talk...

Pizza is probably one of my least favorite foods.
Seriously...
I was probably the only kid who hated pizza day in school...

I don't really like being the weirdo friend 
so I had to find a way to fit in with the rest of society. 
So I found a way to make the whole pizza thing work for me 
and of course, as usual, it's as simple as 1, 2, 3...



RECIPE

Crescent Rolls
Pepperoni (I used jalapeno & cheddar flavor)
Cheddar Cheese
Tomato Sauce


You can add just about any pizza topping that you like 
but to keep it simple, I went with pepperoni.
Chop it up into small pieces.


Roll out your crescent dough and spoon on a thin layer of tomato sauce.
Try no to go all the way to the edges.
Sprinkle on your pepperoni and cheese.


Roll your dough into crescent shapes and bake at 350* until golden brown.


It's just that simple!!!
Serve with a side of tomato sauce for dipping!



ENJOY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment