Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Blog :)

It's happening! I'm actually doing this!




Here's the thing... 
I get these great ideas and then... 
well... 
Lets just say, my comfy PJs and YouTube tend to distract me. 

But Santa got me a new camera and I'm kind of obsessed with it... 

And then THIS happened! 
Light Bulb! 
Why don't you start a Blog.. 
And 2nd Light Bulb! 
Why not make it about what you love to do... Cooking!!!
Well, Let's be honest, eating is my favorite thing, but I gotta cook it first, right? 


So here I am.. Rambling already and I haven't even introduced myself... MANNERS NADIA!!!


Hi! I'm Nadia! I'm a 20-something year old, living in the Bay State by way of Trinidad & Tobago!
I'm a Caribbean girl, yes, but finding Curry recipes here might be hard for you to do. 
Just Sayin'


I'm an animal lover, makeup freak, and crafty beyond my control! I'm pretty much distracted by anything shiny so bare with me as I ramble through my blogs, and I promise you, you won't be disappointed!


I love all cuisine, OK well... MOST... 
I'm going to try my best to test out new recipes and I welcome you to take this journey with me! 


Here we go....



No comments:

Post a Comment