Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chocolate Pretzel Snax


Chocolate Pretzel Snax


Oh the sugar overload going on in my house is out of control!
But this one has a valid excuse!

Yesterday was my Daddy's birthday and he has the biggest sweet tooth!
After throwing a full pound of Lindt chocolates in with his gifts, 
I thought I'd make him something a little different!

I think this qualifies me for the BEST DAUGHTER EVER AWARD...
Please vote accordingly! ;)
I think I might win! 
And I think you guys are gonna love this little snack.
It only take a few minutes 
and if you happen to have a few bored kids on school vacation this week, 
call them in the kitchen and let them help! 
See? Now I'm fixing family bonding time here... 
I totally deserve an award!


Let's get stared here...

What You Will Need:

Hershey's Kisses
M&Ms
Pretzels (the square ones)


These pretzels work the best. It make everything nice and neat.


Heat your oven to 350*.
Line a baking pan with a single layer on pretzels. 
Place a Hershey's Kiss on each.


Pop these into the oven until the chocolate looks like they are starting to sweat...
Uhhhh... That sounded gross.. SORRY!
The Chocolate will not change shape but it's soft enough for the next step.


Place an M&M on each and push down.


Let these cool and the chocolate will firm right back up.
It's a no-brainer recipe. 
These may seem to be just regular little snacks but trust me!!!
Once you get the flavors of sweet and salty; the buttery goodness from the preztels and the smooth textures of the chocolate...
You just won't be able to get enough!!!
My Dad loved them! 
And I have to admit, I kind of helped him eat 1/2 these!
I mean.. That's what daughters are for, Right?


Serve in a pretty little bowl.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment